The best part of volunteering or running a sub drive or project with Community Smiles is the flexibility. With so many projects and activities, you can donate your time when it suits you.
We have volunteers of all ages, backgrounds and commitment levels. Some may be able to help a few hours a year; others an hour a week. Due to having such a large team we make it work for you.
Volunteering is all about making a difference in your community; it also benefits you personally as it offers the chance to:
- Act on your values, passions and interests
- Make new friendships and create professional networks
- Gain work experience and learn new skills
- Enjoy new social and cultural experiences
- Develop personally and build confidence
- Enjoy better physical and mental health as studies show volunteering makes us healthier and happier
- Challenge yourself in a supportive environment
- Help your community
- Have fun!
How to volunteer
Simply download the form, fill it out and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org